Struggling to lose belly fat? Don't worry - so are a lot of people! It's one of the most common places our bodies store fat and also one of the hardest places to lose fat. Along with making sure to get enough cardio in your workout routine, try these breakfast tips to help reduce your belly fat!
1) Timing is everything. Wait 5-6 hours between breakfast and lunch and try to have there be at least 12-15 hours between dinner and breakfast. This overnight fast is great for losing stubborn fat.
2) Watch your portion size. Try not to eat meals for breakfast that are more than 300-350 calories.
3) Eat sooner rather than later. Eat within one hour of waking up to ensure you boost your metabolism for the day and burn more fat.
4) Eat more fiber. By eating a breakfast high in fiber you will help keep yourself feeling full during the day. This will help you eat less calories and burn fat in the belly region.
5) Eat more protein. Increasing your protein intake in the mornings is a must because protein is crucial in burning fat and gaining muscle.